Question about January Trip

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by Samantha/NC, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Samantha/NC

Samantha/NC Mouseketeer

We have a week long trip booked in January--we have already booked the Stay/Play/Dine, we already have all of our ADR's. We WOULD love a FD pin--I mean who wouldn't right?:confused3

Anyway our final payment is due on December 5th--what happens if we pay in full and then get a FD pin?

Samantha

2. aaarcher86

aaarcher86 DIS Veteran

They can still apply your discount after you pay in full. You'd probably get hit with a $50.00 change fee since your within 45 days - but if you still save $350 or so after the fee it still ends up being worth it.

3. boocake

boocake Earning My Ears

I had paid for my S/P/D package in full (Jan. 5 - 10), and I just called 2 days ago and found out I had a FD PIN. They literally just applied it to my existing reservation and refunded about $100 to my credit card. They did not charge a change fee or anything that I am aware of! My reservation information stayed exactly the same. It was extremely easy and I was so happy that I called!