Question about iTunes and samsung galaxy phones

WendyLovesPeter

I wanna go back. I gotta go back to WDW!
Anyone put their music purchased from iTunes onto samsung galaxy phone....without using weird app that may mess up phone performance

It is a PITA isn't it?

I did use a the app KIES to do it on my S3. Now I have an S5 and have yet to do anything.

Anyone can jump in here and give us a quick fix....anyone? Bueller?

I'm not very tech-savvy, so this is the way I've been doing it for my past two Samsung phones (Galaxy S2 and Galaxy S4):

I have iTunes and Kies on my laptop. I only use iTunes to import music from CDs (I've found it's faster and more efficient), then transfer the music to my phone via Kies. For purchasing music, I simply use the Google Play store app on my phone instead of purchasing through iTunes on my laptop and then transferring the music over.

The SD card method is the best, but with the newest Samsung phones without SD cards I have to just plug the usb cable into the computer and phone and copy them over. I have a Mac, so I must use the Android File Transfer app.

First off, stop using iTunes and switch everything to windows media player then do a huge import. For future music purchases use google play, Samsung, amazon etc. I found Spotify to be the best app for switching things over, but windows media can do it.

I'm not wanting to elimate iTunes...still use it for ipod in certain situations

When I got my first Android phone several years ago, I transferred all my music to Google Music. This was before Apple had the iCloud.

Honestly, you probably should just decide to pick one ecosystem: Google or Apple. Move your music to Google Music or buy an iPhone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter