Question about ING - how many accounts can you have?

Golf4food

Male pirate last time I checked. Yep. Still male.
How many separate accounts can a single person or couple have at one time with ING? We have one now, but if you can have multiples... it would be nice. :thumbsup2

Don't know how many you can have, but I have had 4 for quite some time now broken down as "savings," "vacation," "insurance," and "taxes." :)

I too have multiple accounts but do not know if there is a limit. If you can't find the info on the web site, you could probably contact their customer service via email or phone and find out for sure.....

Our household has 6 between the 3 of us including a CD. I don't know if there is a limit though.

WDWorBUST said:
Our household has 6 between the 3 of us including a CD. I don't know if there is a limit though.

You can have up to 9 individual accounts and I do not know if there is a limit on cds.

Are they still doing the $25 bonus for each new account or something like that? I never got around to signing up but if they are still offering that I just may!

Anyone know?

A lot of people recently spoke about HSBC and how their on line account rates were higher? I think 5.05 percent where ING has hovered at 4.35.
Just thought I'd throw that out here if you are considering opening an account. Not sure about ease of use between the two. I guess that would be another thread.

Hef4545 said:
A lot of people recently spoke about HSBC and how their on line account rates were higher? I think 5.05 percent where ING has hovered at 4.35.
Just thought I'd throw that out here if you are considering opening an account. Not sure about ease of use between the two. I guess that would be another thread.

I have accounts with ING, EmigrantDirect, and HSBCDirect. Of the three, ING has the lowest interest rate. Emigrant is 5.15% and HSBC is 5.05%. Emigrant just upgraded their website making it much more user-friendly. IMO, ING has the easiest process for opening an account. Emigrant is next and HSBC is a much more involved process.

Overall, I feel Emigrant seems to have the best rate and has very good website. I just moved quite a bit of money from ING into Emigrant. I have been with Emigrant for two years now and am quite pleased. I believe I saw in another thread somewhere that Emigrant is offering a sign-up bonus. I am not positive but it might be worth a search! :)

ClarabelleCowFan said:
Are they still doing the $25 bonus for each new account or something like that? I never got around to signing up but if they are still offering that I just may!

Anyone know?

you have to have someone send you a referral email and you have to deposit $250 when you open it to get the $25

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter