Question about Hoop Dee Doo...Is there a storyline?

Beauty

DIS Veteran
Is this a story? I know its silly which I think we would love but is it a story or does it follow any script or is it just singing and dancing and acting silly?

I saw it last December, and I ....

am curious to hear the answer! :rotfl:

There certainly IS a lot of singing and dancing and acting silly. I seem to remember some sort of excuse for a plot, but I can't come up with any details.

It's more like a lot of little stories, told mostly in song. And sight gags.

We saw it in Sept and we saw it....Oh sad....exactly two weeks ago tonight.

They found it we had just gottene married THAT morning so they kept stopping the show and saying "This MORNING!?!?!" :rotfl2:

One time they said "Hey I know the show is good and all but WHAT are you doing here?" :rotfl:

It's a very very funny show! :goodvibes

There isn't really a storyline. We have been twice. Its a singing and dancing type show. There isn't really a theme. Its just singing dancing and generally having a good time. They do get the audience involved. Its alot of fun..
My kids loved it both times and the first time they were 2 & 4.

There is definitely something of a story, but it's inconsequential enough that I don't remember what it was. But I did enjoy the singing, dancing and silly humor. We all had a blast, and the food was pretty good, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter