Question about honeymoon registry

Jenna319

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you can use your funds on your honeymoon registry to pay for the DDP?? We are renting points from a DVC owner for our honeymoon and are paying for our dining plan when we get to Disney.... it would be great to use our funds from the registry to pay for this, anyone know if you can?? Thanks!

If the cost Dining Plan is added to what you pay at the hotel, I don't see why not - the Honeymoon registry just gives you a gift card with all the funds on it. However, if it's a package that you have to pay off in advance, I'm not sure you can use it before you get to Disney World.

Maybe somebody will come along with the answer...! popcorn::

If you booked your package through Disney you can use the funds on your gift card from your registry to pay towards your balance. If your balance is paid in full, I was told you can still use those funds and you will get a refund for what you have already paid. Hope this helps. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter