• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about HH

riopooh

DIS Veteran
We just booked our first trip to HH for this August - I am so excited about going on a relaxing vacation - as compared to our usual WDW commando trips!!

One little Question - does HH have the refillable mugs like the WDW resorts - I would love to add another one to my collection!!!! :yay:

They do! It is the first thing we do -- buy our refillable mugs -- right after we check in.

Last year when we went (April) I was disappointed that they were still using 2004 mugs. We had them for the previous 3 years, and was not happy that it did not have the right year on it to add to our collection. Does anyone know what month they finally changed to 2005 last year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter