• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Grand Gatherings...

ddrie

Earning My Ears
I read here that for Grand Gatherings there is a special number to call. I would like to book some of the special events but can't do so until June 20. Was wondering if they also do the ADR's through that number or if I need to call the dining number???? I hear the Grand Gatherings are hard to book, and wondering if anyone has advice for me! Thanks so much!!

We did a grandgathering lin Dec 08, They did keep giving me a phone number for the grandgathering line but it never worked I was always rerouted to the right CM for gatherings. Most dinning is done through the regular dinning phone number, only the "grandgathering" dinner/dessert events needed to be booked through grandgatherings and they will put you through to who you need to speak with to book that right. we loved the grandgathering things we did two thumbs up for the Illuminations dinner and dessert event.

Thank you so much for this great information. There are 8 of us also going in Dec--the week of Christmas! I know it will be busy but hoping to get reservations if possible. Hopefully it will work out, as it will be a surprise to the rest of the family! :)

Here is the phone number I have. 407-939-7526 Grandgatherings are booked at the 180 day mark. Most regular dinning now is 90 days however there is always an exception to the rule for more popular places. We did the Safari gathering had a great time go a wonderful view of the lion in the evening paceing on his rock. Enjoyed the Illuminations gathering mainly the dessert as great viewing area reserved for only those grandgathering people to view the fire works ****WOW**** it was breath taking. you will have such a magical time.

Thank you so much for that phone number and the info!! The safari and Illuminations sound just wonderful. Hope I can dail fast enough! Glad you had a great time! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter