Question about Grand Californian/Disneyland?

DisTeach1

DIS Veteran
I was looking at the points charts, and didn't see any for the Grand Californian? This would be just to book a regular room, not a villa. They are out of studios, and I wanted to see if a regular room was less points than the one bedroom that I booked.

I was looking at the points charts, and didn't see any for the Grand Californian? This would be just to book a regular room, not a villa. They are out of studios, and I wanted to see if a regular room was less points than the one bedroom that I booked.

Currently regular rooms cannot be booked at the Grand Californian. They were removed from The Disney Collection when the villas opened. However, it was announced at last month's DVC annual meeting that they will be available again starting in September. No information has been released, you may want to check with Member Services.

Well, that explains it then!! I guess I will keep my one bedroom at the Californian, since we want to stay there, and maybe a studio will become available.

There's the DLH and PPH rooms which last year were 26-29 points on weeknights, compared to 31 for a one bedroom at the VGC during Adventure season. They're reservation points if you convert them though, and the one bedroom at VGC is much nicer for a few extra points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter