• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Grand 1 Wishes Cruise

pixie921

DIS Veteran
I've been reading the raves about using the Grand 1 for a Wishes cruise instead of a dessert party, and I have one really important question since we will have several kids in our group ... would they be able to use the restroom on the yacht? I'm picturing us getting all the way out in front of the MK and having to make a mad dash back to the GF to take a kiddo to the potty, LOL! :scared:

We were concerned about this because we had 4 kids in our group. So we stopped in the GF lobby for a pit stop! But it turns out they do have a bathroom, along with three bedrooms on the Grand 1, so they'll have nothing to worry about!! :rotfl:

I just wrote a review of the Grand 1 in my TR. Check it out!

We were concerned about this because we had 4 kids in our group. So we stopped in the GF lobby for a pit stop! But it turns out they do have a bathroom, along with three bedrooms on the Grand 1, so they'll have nothing to worry about!! :rotfl:

I just wrote a review of the Grand 1 in my TR. Check it out!

Boy, it doesn't look like it can possibly contain everything that's really on it, LOL!! And they *really* don't mind if guests use the bathroom? ;)

Oh, and does the cruise count towards your wedding minimums, even though you book it yourself?

Has anybody had desserts on a Grand 1 cruise (a kind of miniature dessert party!!). Does anybody know whether you are able to order just desserts and hot drinks for your cruise?

Oh, and does the cruise count towards your wedding minimums, even though you book it yourself?

I had an Escape wedding, so hopefully someone else will be able to answer that for you! :thumbsup2

Has anybody had desserts on a Grand 1 cruise (a kind of miniature dessert party!!). Does anybody know whether you are able to order just desserts and hot drinks for your cruise?

Because we book it ourselves, they gave us the phone number of the woman who coordinates the food for the Grand 1 through the GF. She sent us menus of appetizers (cold and warm), desserts, and assorted beverages they offer just for the Grand 1. We ordered a cake through her because that was the most cost-effecient way to serve 18 people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter