Question about Grad Nite..

3pirates

<font color=blue>Disney Fan Since Birth, DVC Membe
Has anyone any experience with it?

My sons senior class is potentially planning a trip. Among other things we parents were wondering about was if they have access to both parks then how do they keep them out of Citiwalk places? Anyone know how it works?

Grad Nite is for both parks.

I think they'd have a pathway inbetween the parks open.

I've heard it's really busy, since it's multiple high schools...

I personally am a senior this year but I don't plan on going simply because of the crowds and possible craziness.

There's usually a pre-party at some of the CityWalk clubs prior to the event...hot dogs and soft drinks are the usual menu...but once the kids are in the park they aren't allowed to leave until the event is over and security is very tight in that regard.

Also, people under 21 aren't even allowed in CityWalk after 11 unless accompanied by a parent (and under no circumstances are they allowed in the clubs) and the company is VERY serious about that. Security on Grad Bash nights is even tighter and any kid that would even try to get into a club would NOT have a good night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter