Question about Golf

Maxe14

Maxe14
Is there any way to get to Disney's Golf Courses other than a cab. I have never even paid attention to this because my family never golfs, but my sister and I are bringing boyfriends this trip who are interested in it. We are staying on-site at AsMu.

In the past Disney would pay for your cab ride if you are staying on site and playing at a Disney course. It's been several years since my husband did this, but I think they still do it. The hotel would arrange for the cab to the course and then when you finished playing, you just let them know that you need to go back to your hotel and they will get you a cab back. I think there was a voucher that they gave they driver. Also if you are playing several times, Disney will store your clubs and arrange for them to be at the course you are playing next. That way they are not taking up space in the room. I would call Disney and ask them about it. Hope that helps.

I was just on the Disney golf site and looked at the transportation link. It says vouchers to and from the golf courses are available from "selected" Disney hotels. It really doesn't say which if any of the properties are excluded, I would call Disney golf to check on your hotel to make sure it is included.

We just got back from Old Key West and they said they would cover the cab if my DH had to take one! We had a car so we didn't try that out. Free golf club rental for resort guests too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter