• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Future Parks

clfnole

Earning My Ears
Do you think they might ever build a Disney Sea park at Walt Disney World? They have the room for it and from what I have seen on the Tokyo website it seems like the design would work well.

Anybody heard anything about the possibility of this happening?

Recently the new CEO that Disney is not looking to expand its park offering in the US in the next several years (I think he said at least 10 years) and that instead they will be concentrating on updating and expanding the current parks.

Which is a good move in my opinion. There's a lot to be done at the current parks.

Midway Madness is coming to MGM around 2008. There are rumors out there of a new e-ticket ride being planned for the area where the old 20,000 leagues ride used to be. Etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter