• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Free Dining Deal

skojo

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to figure out how the Free Dining Deal works and the approx. cost if I get it for my dates with a deluxe resort which would include the Disney Dining Plan. For example If I book the Wilderness Lodge for my dates, Oct 25 to Nov 3 total including Park Hopper is $5130 with No Dining, $6216 with Quick Serve dining and $6620 with Dining plan. If I get the Free Dining Deal will I be paying $5130 or $6216? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thank you
Joanna

Last edited:
I’m trying to figure out how the Free Dining Deal works and the approx. cost if I get it for my dates with a deluxe resort which would include the Disney Dining Plan. For example If I book the Wilderness Lodge for my dates, Oct 25 to Nov 3 total including Park Hopper is $5130 with No Dining, $6216 with Quick Serve dining and $6620 with Dining plan. If I get the Free Dining Deal will I be paying $5130 or $6216? Sorry if this has been asked before.

Thank you
Joanna

Free dining would be $5,130, the no dining price.

Thanks DebbieB! I wasn't sure if it was the quick serve price. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter