Question about free ddp use of TS credits

nikky

Mouseketeer
Are you able to use your ts for lunch at lecellier and then use the next days ts for planet hollywood for dinner on the same day.

You can use your TS any way you want to.

I've used mine to eat breakfast at Crystal Palace and then in the same day, dinner at Chef Mickey's.

You get one TS meal credit per person, per night of your stay but you can use them all in 2 or 3 days or whatever days you want to if you want or space them out. Just know that if you use 2 in one day, you might run out sooner that's all. They are good till Midnight of your last day.

Each time you use them, they will deduct that amount off your room key. Your receipt will show you what you have left.

I hope this makes sense. ;)

Just be careful what you are planning. I don't know if you were just using an example, but Planet Hollywood is not available on the DDP, as far as I remember.

I do believe you get a coupon for it with your package though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter