Question About FP+

BigDis

Mouseketeer
Just got notified that we have been selected to trial FP+ when we are at Disney the week after Christmas. I have already purchased my tickets from AAA. How do I go about this? Do I make my FP+ selections now and when I check in have the AAA park tickets converted to our FP+ bands? Thanks for any help you can provide.

1- Just got notified that we have been selected to trial FP+

2- when we are at Disney the week after Christmas.

3- I have already purchased my tickets from AAA.

4- How do I go about this?

5- Do I make my FP+ selections now and when I check in have the AAA park tickets converted to our FP+ bands? Thanks for any help you can provide.

1- How did you get notified and by whom?
2- At which resort are you staying and for how many days?
3- How many "days" worth of tickets did you purchase and for how many guests?
4- We need to know more about the above questions.
5- Up to this point, guests have needed to "connect/link" their tickets (regardless of where the tickets were purchased) to their MyDisneyExperience account AND have made on-site WDW resort reservations BEFORE they could make any FP+ reservations.

More info please.

1. We received a notice in the mail. It is an 8 1/2 by 11 glossy card indicating that we have been selected to help test MyMagic + and has instructions for us to accept the offer by December 15. The notice is from Disney Destinations.
2. We are staying at Art of Animation for 8 nights for 6 guests. We have 2 rooms at Little Mermaid and received two notices...one for each room we have reserved.
3. We have 7 day passes.
4. My biggest question is if I am able to make our fast pass selections online when we register for the FP+ and do I need to convert the AAA purchased park tickets before I can make FP selections or do I need to wait until we check in to do all of this.

Thanks.

Everyone staying at a WDW resort now gets FP+.

You will need to link your tickets to your My Disney Experience account(s) to get access to the FP+ system. The tickets will not be put on your bands, they will just be linked to your account. Nothing is stored on the bands themselves. Each band simply has a chip that reads each person's MDE profile. Anything you have linked to your account (room reservations, park tickets, FP+s! etched.) will be accessible by your band.

Once tickets are linked you will have access to FP+ selections starting 60 days before your arrival date. You get three FP+s per day, all in the same park. You will be able to schedule as many days as you have on your park ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter