Question about FoodQuest at DisneyQuest

dizneyfan

Mouseketeer
My family always enjoys a visit to DisneyQuest. In past years we have eaten at FoodQuest when it was run by the Cheesecake Factory. We always found the food to be pretty reasonably priced with a nice selection of pretty good quality counter service food. However, I read that it was no longer run by the Cheesecake Factory and a search on this site and another has not produced a current menu. Have any of you fellow Dis'ers eaten here lately? If so, how was the food? Have the offerings changed? Would you recommend trying the food here or should we look for something else in Downtown Disney?

Thanks!

--dizneyfan

Sad to hear that ShellyLynn.....I guess we may have to try something else in Downtown Disney. Thanks for your honesty though!

Any other opinions out there?

--dizneyfan

I'd go to the Earl of Sandwich! Its our families fav counter service in the whole of wdw, I love the tuna melt! best sandwich ive ever eaten!:thumbsup2
Wolf gang puck express is also popular, but not as good as EoS in my opinion :)
I know its a little walk away but i'd say its worth it!

Well, it sounds like FoodQuest is out....Wolfgang Puck Express or Earl of Sandwich will have to do.

Thanks for the input!

--dizneyfan

Yep, another vote for "it's awful." I really am the least particular person on the face of the planet, and I found it nearly inedible. The food they serve in the cafeteria at the high school where I work is infinitely better, and that says a lot. I was sad, too... I thought it was run by the Cheesecake Factory still, but it wasn't when we were there (June 2008).

I plan to leave DisneyQuest to eat somewhere else during the time we are there-- probably Wolfgang Puck Express.

That's really too bad. I had the most yummy chicken sandwich there last year and of course cheesecake. Oh well...

It is terrible. Nothing more than glorified overly priced cafeteria style options.
After looking at the options we left and got something to eat at the Earl of Sandwich and then went back to Disney Quest to continue playing the games:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter