Question about food at SSR

momoftwins

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
First stay at this resort :thumbsup2 . I looked at the menus on allears for Artist Pallete and Turf Club. At the Artist Pallete, are there also premade items here in like a fridge section? For example, kind of like what you would find at the fridge section of Pop Century?

For breakfast, rather than a full sit down are muffins available?

Does SSR have a little store to buy food items from? Can someone tell me the menu items at the poolside?

Does anyone know how early and late the restaurants open/close?

I only know the places at the BWV and want to compare what is available at SSR.

Thanks!

AFAIK there is no poolside service but I might be wrong...

they do have muffins in the morning

there is a fridge section with some groceries plus pre-made things like sandwiches and snacks and fruit and desserts.

All the food service is contained within a very small section at the main house. The groceries, retail shop, quick service, etc all in the same place.

The menu at the QS is pretty limited.

It opens at 7am and closes at 11pm. Not sure if the sit down restaurant also closes at 11pm.

I found the items at SSR a very good selection. We picked up bread and salami for sandwiches. We have gotten Bagels and cream cheese. (More than our fair share.) We tried the flatbread pizza, but did not love it. They have had sandwiches I think we got something like turkey and avocado or something like that. They have a nice kids section PJB, carrots, rice crispy treats, grapes ect. They have gallons of milk, and wine by bottle, beer by 6 pack, some other family size prepackaged things.

It is not as big as the pop... but like a Mini Pop Century but also has groceries which works better.
Also the view/atmosphere at the Artist's Pallet is by far IMO better than any rest at all of WDW anywhere.
Sitting drinking my morning Java there is better than any thing I can imagine ever.

We bought several pieces of chocolate cake. My son had a piece one day and had to have more.

We find the selection at Artist Pallette to very good. You will find delicious muffins, danish, etc. in addition to the breakfast platters.

There are sandwiches, salalds, and flatbreads and in the evening a dinner selection.

There is a very good choice of prepackaged items in the freezers.

Desserts and brownies and cookies are very good.

Does anyone know if they offer food at the pools at SSR? For anyone that has been to BWV, the bar at their pool offers some pretty good sandwiches. It makes it nice to be able to grab something right at the pool. Does SSR have anything like this?

No they don't . The main pool is about 20 yards from the main house where the general store is though.

Artist Palette wasn't to our liking so much, but we LOVE Turf Club! We will travel to SSR each trip at least once for a dinner at Turf Club.

The SSR cafe, Artist's Pallette, is a nice, quick place to eat. We found the breakfasts to be very good. It's all Counter service. There's a store for supplies, and a sit-down restaurant. Yes, as the prior post stated...they are open till 11.

We really enjoy SSR! The nice thing is that the cafe is right in front of the main pool:cool1: They have movies at the pool at night. We picked up dinner and watched a movie by the pool! Enjoy:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter