Question About Floral!

MissManners

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me how much the candelabra/lumiere style centerpieces are? I know it probably depends on what kind of flowers you get placed in the center, but I was wondering about the actual candelabra rental. Has anyone had these/planning to have these at their wedding?

I also was wondering the same thing! I am interested in the silver table candelabras with crystals, anyone know the price of these?

http://disneyeventgroup.com/meetings.html

If you go to environment, then floral, they have a few candelabra examples with both the gold and silver ones. If those prices are right, which I *think* someone on here said they are since it was updated recently, then the plain candelabra without flowers is 35-50$ to rent, and then goes upwards from there with the amount of floral.
There is one shown for only 160$ with red roses and lots of greenery, and I read somewhere that the beauty and the beast table setting one (with all red roses and no greenery) on the dftw website was just over 400$ to give you some range ideas

hth:thumbsup2

I asked my coordinator this question a while back. Here is the email I got back, HTH!! :thumbsup2

1. 8- 3ft columns These rent for $12.50+ per column

2. Chiffon draping for each of the columns. It’s included in the rental of the columns – no extra cost.

3. Ribbon to block the center aisle. At the end of the aisle so guests seat from the outside is free. Swagged between the columns is $150 per ribbon (if she wants double layered ribbons is $300).

4. Chiffon to block the center aisle. Same thing. This is $150.00 for swagging between pews or columns (i.e.: up the aisle)

5. 8 Standing Silver Candelabras with crystals. (Excluding floral, rental only) The candelabras are $125 per pair. The crystals are an extra $50 per candelabra.

6. 5 Table Silver Candelabras with crystals. (Excluding floral, rental only) $65.00 per

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter