Question about FL. Resident Seasonal passes

Diehl2229

Been going every year since I was very little, so
Hi Me and my family have been away from Disney since 2008 due to illnesses in the family. We want annual passes but don't really want to go during the Summer due to the heat and crowds. So we decided on Seasonal passes. Question is we won't be going till January 14th. If I buy them now will I get a Voulcher that wont expire? And can I book my Disney Hotel and use the Voulcher to get a discount? I know with the other annual passes the voulcher is good till you get your real passes at the park. We will be using the Monthly payment plan with the passes. Thanks

Hi Me and my family have been away from Disney since 2008 due to illnesses in the family. We want annual passes but don't really want to go during the Summer due to the heat and crowds. So we decided on Seasonal passes. Question is we won't be going till January 14th. If I buy them now will I get a Voulcher that wont expire? And can I book my Disney Hotel and use the Voulcher to get a discount? I know with the other annual passes the voulcher is good till you get your real passes at the park. We will be using the Monthly payment plan with the passes. Thanks
If you purchase the passes now and don't activate them at the parks, they will not expire. Your clock will begin from the date of activation...not purchase.

As far as the hotels go...I think you can book with the AP rate but you will have to show the AP during your stay to make sure you get the AP rate.

welcome.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter