• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about FL Marriage Certificate

PrincessJewel

Living our happily ever after...
Hello,

I'm a little confused about this whole Marriage License/Certificate thing. We went to the courthouse and filled out a marriage license form for our wedding in January. We were married by Jack Day and he took the paper and processed it. When we returned home we had a paper in the mail that looked like a copy of our license application signed by Jack and someone from the courthouse.

Is this paper the marriage certificate? I have been told that a marriage Certificate should have a raised seal where this just looks stamped and signed and closer to a photocopy than an official document.

I'm anxious to get my name changed and want to know if this is what I need or an I waiting on another document.

Thanks!!!

Yes, that is your marriage certificate you will use to change your name, etc...

Hello,

You sent me a pm about possibly renting some points but I can not reply because I only have 4 post. I have rented points once before and have 95 @ $10 pp availble to rent now. Please contact at rene3098 at yahoo dot com it interested. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter