Question about fireworks at MK

John Darling

Mouseketeer
When the park closes at 7 pm, when do they do the fireworks show? We're going in December, and I anticipate an early closing based on past years.

Yes, except for hard ticket party nights, fireworks are shown every night at MK. What time will depend on what time the park closes that night - it is / will be on the park schedules.

Not a total expert on this, but I believe the only time the MK would close at 7pm is for a party. If there is a party, the fireworks are during the party, not before.

Yes I should have been clearer - they do show fireworks at the parties, but only the special party fireworks (i.e., not "regular" Wishes) on those nights and you can only see them in the park if you have a party ticket.

Fireworks on party nights are at 9:30 in case you want to watch outside of MK if you are not attending MVMCP. Any night that MK closes at 7 there is going to be a MVMCP. Check out last Decembers hours on the wdwinfo home page to the left there will be a park hours tab and they have last years on there, with fireworks times.

Yes I should have been clearer - they do show fireworks at the parties, but only the special party fireworks (i.e., not "regular" Wishes) on those nights and you can only see them in the park if you have a party ticket.
You can also see the fireworks for MVMCP at the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian, so you don't need to purchase a ticket for MVMCP to watch them.

You can also see the fireworks for MVMCP at the Contemporary, Polynesian and Grand Floridian, so you don't need to purchase a ticket for MVMCP to watch them.

Which by definition are outside the park. Which is why I said you can only see them "in the park" if you have a ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter