Question about family games

emeraldluvsbama

Earning My Ears
For anybody that has been on a disney cruise before, can you tell me what the family games are like? ex. Disney Mirror Mirror, Family Dance Party, Family Dream Quest, Family Fusion...

If you google mirror mirror Disney cruise there's a youtube of it out there somewhere.
It was cute, a little cheesy, but cute. The kids enjoyed seeing Dopey come out and play and the effects of the mirror. The game was a little bit of team trivia, some individual music trivia, and then a relay type activity at the end. Not sure if that changes, but that's how it was on the Fantasy recently. Gets a good number of people involved.

Other than that, we did the How Well Do You Know Your Family, which was like a newlywed game type thing where one person leaves, they ask questions, the compare answers at the end. That was entertaining too, only four families participate.

HTH!

We also played Mirror, Mirror and the kids loved it. Not to complicated, but lots of fun. We went to the family dance party on pirate night, again we all had a great time dancing the nigh away. We also played family fusion. Three or four families participated, but there a lot of audience interaction. We also played A Pirate's Life for Me. My husband dressed up like the mast of a ship and the kids (deckhands) had relay races around him with mops. The Wheel of Destiny determined the games, etc. It was blast!

After playing adult Wonder Quest on the Wonder we knew our very competitive DSs would love the Family Dream Quest when we sailed on the Dream. They didn’t want to go that night, but we made them...and they had a blast. We never laughed so hard!
Basically each team gets a number and they ask to see your number and an item. Everyone then tries to find the item and run up with it. Items are things such as a Navigator, a drinking straw, a Mickey watch, a man wearing a women’s shoe, a sock with a hole in it (keep in mind all socks have holes in them), etc…
The adult version is a lot of fun too with some of the same items and some more adult items...man wearing a womans bra, show a tatoo, etc...

On the Magic recently we played Who Wants to Be a Mouseketeer, some sort of family scavenger hunt that I can't remember the name of, Pictionary, and a TON of trivia (sports, music, Disney, movies). We also watched Mickey Mania and some sort of pirate game show. There was also a dance party with Goofy that they seemed to be testing out because it was kind of random and weirdly done. Still fun though.

After playing adult Wonder Quest on the Wonder we knew our very competitive DSs would love the Family Dream Quest when we sailed on the Dream. They didn’t want to go that night, but we made them...and they had a blast. We never laughed so hard!
Basically each team gets a number and they ask to see your number and an item. Everyone then tries to find the item and run up with it. Items are things such as a Navigator, a drinking straw, a Mickey watch, a man wearing a women’s shoe, a sock with a hole in it (keep in mind all socks have holes in them), etc…
The adult version is a lot of fun too with some of the same items and some more adult items...man wearing a womans bra, show a tatoo, etc...

OMG, yes, I forgot about this. We didn't do the family one, but the adult one, and it was a riot!! So funny!!! I bet the family one is a blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter