Question about Epcot's "Kidcot Fun Spots"

blebert

Mouseketeer
I am making my plan for our trip this weekend, and found this on the website. Can anyone explain how this works, for what I gather, they are spots set up in the countries for the kids to do an activity or something like that. Please tell me if I am wrong! Are there special times for this, does it cost extra?

I am a cluesless mom planning our first trip!

it's free.

in world showcase, you can get a mask to color (presumably while parents shop) and have a trinket/charm related to the country added to it. in most cases, the station is located inside a giftshop. there are some exceptions (japan's is inside the tin toy museum in the back, usa's is against the right side of the building as you face it). you can start anywhere. once you've completed all of them, you can get a small poster commemorating it.

there's also a passport you can buy for about $10 that lets you get it signed and stamped in each country

in future world, they have a lanyard with stops at the land, the seas, innoventions west and test track. also free.

There's someone at these spots all the time. Every country and spots around future world have them. You almost can't miss them. The one nice thing about them is you get to sit and talk with people who are from that country, or know a bit about the pavilion they represent. You make things. They have some similar spots at AK, but they're not as easy to find. I wouldn't stress to find every one, but instead pick a few at times when a sit down break would be nice. At the entrance to a park, there should be a child's park map, for all the activities that might interest a smaller child.

in future world, they have a lanyard with stops at the land, the seas, innoventions west and test track. also free.

We've done the Kidcot masks a lot and the passport for my niece but I don't know anything about a lanyard. Where do the girls get these?

Thanks!:)

at any of the stops i mentioned in future world. at both the seas and land, they're on the upper floor. at test track, it's in the gift shop. at innoventions west, it's by the firetruck

at any of the stops i mentioned in future world. at both the seas and land, they're on the upper floor. at test track, it's in the gift shop. at innoventions west, it's by the firetruck

Yea!! Thanks very much -- we'll have to do these this time! I think the gils will like them... :cool1:

123082kidcotfunstop.jpg

My kids loved doing their masks. We just made two posters out of the masks for the kids to hang over their beds. My daughter is really looking forward to making another one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter