• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about DR's and MDE

Illybell

Earning My Ears
Hello again all!

I have what may be a dumb question...

I'm wondering if there's a way to make an ADR for 2 without someone else on a linked MDE account can't see is there.

I'm going in a few months with my mom and several other people, and I'd like to make a surprise dinner reservation at a restaurant she loves to death but thinks we won't be able to afford this trip. But, shes also the head on the whole trip reservation and is organizing the entire thing. I was wondering if it's at all possible to surprise her.

The other side of that is if I can't make that work, is it likely that a resort restaurant will be too full to do a walk-up around 9/10pm the first week of December?

Thank you all so much!!!! :hug:

I believe you can make the reservation while not adding her (The res will be for you plus one.)
Currently, I am unable to see reservations made by others on the MDE app for a January group trip. However, I'm thinking I may be able to closer to the trip. (When I went on a previous group trip, when we were there I could see the others' reservations.)
Would you be able to reveal the surprise before the trip in some way?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter