Question about Dream Fastpass

rh3772

Mouseketeer
I was wondering this..... We use the baby swap option quite a bit, so if for instance my group won while I was waiting to swap, I would not get a dream fastpass, right?

I was wondering this..... We use the baby swap option quite a bit, so if for instance my group won while I was waiting to swap, I would not get a dream fastpass, right?

It depends on your Dream Squad. My group won while I was off getting fastpasses for everyone and they stayed until I came back and gave one to me too! But I have also heard they have refused others.

My husband and son won them getting off Everest.

I was in the bathroom with my 3 year old. There was really bad reception. I thought he was just tired of waiting for me.......you can see where this is going.

I finish the drama in the bathroom with my son.....he calls again a minute later as I am leaving the bathroom. RUN! HURRY! WHERE ARE YOU! I thought the Yeti ate my son or something. He was so frantic.

Well, I get there and see the DT there and my husband was flipping out that they would leave (I don't think they would have, but he was all anxious as get out!). They were waiting for me to come back to give us our two passes. It was a good five minutes from the first hysterical phonecall, then the second, til I got back to Everest.

So yeah, I wouldn't worry, as long as you have a cell phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter