• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about DownTown Disney???

baby1disney

DIS Veteran
I just came back from Orlando on a relaxing vacation and went to DTD two nights before I left. I went into that Tren-D store and fell in love with it!!! I was wondering if there's a website for that store or anything at DTD. I hope so cause I can't afford 3-5 trips to Orlando per year!! Lmao:lmao::rotfl2:

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great!! Thank you!!!:goodvibes

The above poster is correct. Disney Shopping online has a selection of theme park merchandise. Some of the Tren-D merchandise can be found there from time to time, but not all of it (it's my favorite store, too). You can also call Disney Merchandising if you know of a specific item you'd like to buy. They will ship it to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter