• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about DME

kellsand

Earning My Ears
I am traveling with 3 kids and 2 adults, my room reservation is only for 4 people therefore i will only get tags for four. We picked up an extra kid along the way and was just going to buy an extra park ticket for her. But will I still be able to use DME when my voucher is for a total of 4 people? Hope this makes sense.

You get 2 DME tags per person on the reservation, so if you have eight or fewer bags for the 5 of you, you won't have a problem there.

But there are other problems, aside from the breaking the Disney rules and breaking the fire codes by having 5 people all aged 3 and over in a room that is permitted four ....

• The fifth person will not be permitted to ride the DME bus. Only individuals named on the reservation can board the bus (they scan vouchers immediately prior to boarding.
  • The fifth person will not have a resort ID, which means that the five of you will not be able to use any of the Extra Magic Hours together as a group.

Stuff to think about ....:goodvibes

No - when you get your DME infomation you will get two luggage tags per person and one voucher per person on the reservation. Each person needs a voucher to ride the DME bus, the driver will scan it when you board.

TJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter