Question about DLR Hotels

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
Do the DLR hotels offer a AAA discount? And if so how much?

My sister and I are wanting to go for my birthday at the end of April/May, but to stay the entire time at one of the DLR Hotels would be too much, so what we are thinking of doing is staying at one of the Good Neighbor Hotels for the majority of the trip then staying the other 1-2 days at either Disneyland Hotel or Paradise Pier just so that we can experience a bit of the Disney magic.

Thanks!

we recently booked a stay in the GCH hotel and asked if they honored the AAA discount and we saved about $200 our trip is in January but I am not sure if it is always offered

Yes, the resort hotels offer a AAA discount. It is even better if you book through AAA. I must note though that April/May is Regular Season at DLR so you'll be hard pressed to find "cheap" rooms on-site. I'd call AAA and see what they could do for you.

We used AAA for our upcoming trip in Oct.
We saved about $200 on our package, but then the 4th night free promo. came out and we could not switch to that deal. We've always booked directly with Disney and I find that they are much more flexible than AAA.
If you find a good deal and don't mind sticking with it no matter what, they would be fine. I like to have a little flexibiltiy, therefore would not book with them again. Besides, it seems like I know infinitly more info than the agent I booked with. I like AAA overall for all the services they provide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter