Question about Disney Visa Discount

StarLight StarBright

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is the right place to post this. I noticed there is now a discount code for Magic Your Way Packages from 9-30 to 12-23. I already have a package booked for Nov 10. Can I call them up, and give them the code, and still get the discount(I do have the Disney Visa), or is it too late for me? Also, do you have to put the package on your Disney Visa to get the discount? Thanks for any input!

If they have availability at your resort with the discount, then yes, they will apply the discount to your reservation. I've heard that availability at Pop is pretty low. You would just need to call & see.

Yay! I love the DIS! I would have never known about this discount if I didn't check on here today. I just got off the phone with Disney. I had reserved a standard room at Pop, and there was still availability. So, my package went from $2552 to $2052!:banana: :banana: I saved $500! Now DH can't bug me about being on here so much:snooty: It actually paid off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter