Question about DIS rules....

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by MyZoeJane, Jul 16, 2006.

1. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

I'm curious... what is the rule about posting business related stuff on the DIS? I don't want to break any rules... but I've started to make cooling neck wraps and they've become a hit with my family and friends...

I just bought some Disney fabric and I thought if I made some, that people here might be interested in buying them?

Can I post a link in my siggy to a website that sells them if I were to make one? Or is soliciting strictly off limits here?

TIA!

2. WebmasterKathy

WebmasterKathy Administrator Administrator

Sorry, but soliciting is strictly off limits. Following are the parts of our "Guidelines for Posting" that deal with this:

3. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

Yes we got to follow the rules.

4. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

Thanks! I certainly don't want to break the DIS rules! I know some message boards are very strict about what kinds of links you can post... but it's a shame that there are people out there who abuse the priviledge and ruin it for others who have something nice to share! :sad2:

Curious... I've seen posts where people are sharing their Ebay names and what they are selling... Is this a rulebreaker?

5. CheapMom

CheapMom DIS Veteran

http://magicmom.proboards42.com/
    If you go to this site you can sell Disney stuff via the FOR SALE Disney board- you won't get as much action as eBay but it is free- and most of the members are DISers. Good luck- I might buy some!

6. MyZoeJane

MyZoeJane DIS Veteran

Thanks for the link! I will make a post there for sure!!!! :thumbsup2

THe DIS rocks!!!! I love you guys!!! :goodvibes