• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Christmas Meal Offerings

diznee25

Disney all the time
We are undecided between Citricos, Narcoossee's, and Artist Point for our Christmas meal. Can anyone tell me which restaurant would have the most traditional holiday meal? (Turkey, stuffing, yams, etc.)

I really appricate your help! DH and I just decided today to cancel our Oct. trip and go out for Christmas week instead, so I'm running around in a frenzy trying to book my ADRs! :eek:

Thanks!
diznee25 :santa: :santa:

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I was at WL for Thanksgiving and you can get a great all you can eat turkey dinner with all the trimmins at Whispering Canyon Cafe. While it won't be as romantic and quiet as Artist Point - the food was great!!!! Good Luck.

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I was at WL for Thanksgiving and you can get a great all you can eat turkey dinner with all the trimmins at Whispering Canyon Cafe. While it won't be as romantic and quiet as Artist Point - the food was great!!!! Good Luck.

Thanks for the tip! We ate at WCC one time, but my DH wants to try something else for Christmas. :)

I noticed you're a DVC member. DH and I are looking into buying next year. :thumbsup2 (I've been surfing the DVC forums!)

diznee25

Send me a PM - I've owned DVC since 1999 and sold one(OKW) to buy another(WLV). I also own a Marriot in Aruba and Hanalei Bay in Hawaii. I can probably answer most of you questions.

Charmaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter