Question about Christmas Meal Offerings

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by diznee25, Jun 28, 2007.

1. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

We are undecided between Citricos, Narcoossee's, and Artist Point for our Christmas meal. Can anyone tell me which restaurant would have the most traditional holiday meal? (Turkey, stuffing, yams, etc.)

I really appricate your help! DH and I just decided today to cancel our Oct. trip and go out for Christmas week instead, so I'm running around in a frenzy trying to book my ADRs! :eek:

Thanks!
    diznee25 :santa: :santa:

2. ccigliano

ccigliano DVC Member WLV

I know this doesn't really answer your question but I was at WL for Thanksgiving and you can get a great all you can eat turkey dinner with all the trimmins at Whispering Canyon Cafe. While it won't be as romantic and quiet as Artist Point - the food was great!!!! Good Luck.

3. diznee25

diznee25 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip! We ate at WCC one time, but my DH wants to try something else for Christmas. :)

I noticed you're a DVC member. DH and I are looking into buying next year. :thumbsup2 (I've been surfing the DVC forums!)

diznee25

4. ccigliano

ccigliano DVC Member WLV

Send me a PM - I've owned DVC since 1999 and sold one(OKW) to buy another(WLV). I also own a Marriot in Aruba and Hanalei Bay in Hawaii. I can probably answer most of you questions.

Charmaine