• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about changing reservations

dlnsmmy1

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone has had trouble reducing the number of days in a reservation. Right now I have a reservation for 6 days in December but I need to reduce it to 3 days. I haven't called to make the change yet, just thought I'd see if any disers had any experiences with this.

I had an AP reservation at the Poly for 10 days or so, and I called to reduce it to 4. I didn't need the 4th day, but she said a "garden view" was only available for 4. She said some rooms are for certain days. I then called about a week later and dropped the 4th day with no problem at all. I was worried that it might be a problem, but it certainly didn't seem to be!
Take care

I add and drop days all the time with no problem. Just make sure it is before your 45 days are up otherwise there is a fee. If you have room only then there isn't until I think 5 days. I am not sure on that one. I also don't know if it is a problem if you are on the dining plan or have a code. Otherwise it is no problem.

Thank you for the information. I think I will try it this afternoon. I am not on a meal plan or any type of package. Just a room only reservation. I will keep my fingers crossed. I got a really good rate and I don't want to lose it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter