question about cat. 9 room

mimusco@aol.com

Earning My Ears
Got our docs today for the wb repo :cool1: We were upgraded to cat 9:yay:
Do these rooms have the steamer trunks in them. We have only done cat 12 in the past but have been lucky enough to have the "sideways" rooms which had those steamer trunks.:woohoo: So does anyone know?:confused3

Also, if you upgrade further at the port what is the difference you will have to pay. Diff between what you org. booked and the new cat.. or the free upgrade to the new cat you want?

Does anyone think the price will go down between now and the sailing? Ship still seems to have plenty of room.

Here is a picture from my Cat-9 stateroom on the Wonder last fall -- I assume this is the trunk you mean? :)

DSCF0792_op_450x600.jpg

Not all cat 9 rooms have steamer trunks. Our cat 9 last April did NOT have a trunk. I think it was 2110. You have to look at the deck floor plan. Only those cat 9's with the bump outs in the interior wall have the steamers.

Where can I find a floor plan that shows which rooms would have the steamer trunks? I never heard of this until now. How neat!

Steamer trunks? I thought they were just for storage! This must be the dumbest question I've ever posted on this forum! Just when I thought I knew everything about DCL....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter