question about Castaway Club benefits

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at my CC information, and it states "To take advantage of this offer, you must book within 120 days of your previous cruise and travel within the next 18 months". My question is, is that 18 months from your previous cruise, or 18 months after you book the return cruise?

It's from the previous sail date. Here's a snippet from disneycruise.com:

"*Not valid with any other special offers or discounts. Onboard credit applies if reservation is booked within 120 days from previous sail date and travel is completed within 18 months from previous sail date."

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to be able to stretch it out a little longer, darn. Oh well...:earsboy:

mouseclick1. Just a word of warning: After you book you need to call Castaway Club and confirm you will get those perks while cruising again. The following happened to me: I booked following the rules (the fine print) and I assumed that Castaway Club would know of my booking, wrong. I called Castaway Club for unrelated businness and found out by accident that they did not had in the computer my booking. No explanation was given to me but they did apology left and right. After that, everything was smooth sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter