• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about car seats on the ME

3disneygirls

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to Disney World with our three children. They are six, four, and 22 months. One is in a booster and the other two are in car seats. Do people bring car seats with them? Or just ride without them? I will not have any for the airplane ride so I am wondering what people do for the ME ride to their hotel?

Thanks.

You won't need to bring them, you can't use car seats on the bus. If you aren't renting a car you won't need them at Disney.

Yeah, one less thing to drag with three kids!!!!!

If you want car seats you will have to reserve a car service.

None of the Disney buses accept car seats, or booster seats. So, unless you reserve a car service to get you to and from the airport, or rent a car for use within WDW, and you don't need them on the plane, I would just leave them at home.

You cannot use car seats on a bus. ME is a bus.

So, do people take the ME with young children and just not worry about the car seat issue?
Yep. There are no seats belts on any of the buses...DME or resort to park buses. If anyone is concerned about their children being unrestrained in any vehicle while in Florida, they would be best served by renting a car.

So, do people take the ME with young children and just not worry about the car seat issue?

There's a small but vocal minority who won't take their kids on ANY public transporation because they can't use car seats.

And there are the rest of us, who accept that lving life has some risks. And we know that you are pretty safe on a bus. You're not invincible, but pretty safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter