Question about cancellations and ADR

kathy23

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone. We are going to Disney for our first time and I am a little confused about ADR's and cancellations. (I would have searched for this info but the search mode is not working) We have scheduled a few character meals which I do not see us needing to cancel but am wondering about the regular sit down dinners. (ex/ 50's Prime Time) My concern is that my kids will be done (they are 6 and 2) and we would rather just do a quick meal at CS than sitdown. What is the policy for cancellations? Are the "regular" restaurants OK to just cancel that day? Thanks so much!

Restaurants that do not require a credit card hold are fine to cancel the day of, there is no penalty.

I was confused and there was inconsistent information on this forum so I asked my hotel itinerary planner and this is their response:

The restaurants that you have booked that required a credit card guarantee are Be Our Guest and Le Cellier Steakhouse. They both have a 24 hour cancellation policy and a fee of $10/person if you cancel less than 24 hours or do not show up. Your other reservations did not require a credit card and do not have a cancellation policy.

HTH

See the sticky thread on this board for a list of the restaurants that require a credit card hold and have a cancellation policy and penalties attached. If it's not on that list, you can cancel whenever you want (except for special items like Fantasmic or Candlelight Processional dining packages).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter