• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About Buying Annual Passport

DisneylandClub

Earning My Ears
Okay, so I'm going to buy an annual pass for Disneyland.

I'm going with the premium. and monthly payments 48$ a month
but my concern is that Im a senior in High school. I have my own credit card. but not a California I'd
if I purchase my ticket online and redeem it at the park, will I be able to use my school ID?
the credit card is in my name.
or should I just go buy it in person?

DisneylandClub said:
Okay, so I'm going to buy an annual pass for Disneyland.

I'm going with the premium. and monthly payments 48$ a month
but my concern is that Im a senior in High school. I have my own credit card. but not a California I'd
if I purchase my ticket online and redeem it at the park, will I be able to use my school ID?
the credit card is in my name.
or should I just go buy it in person?

Why do you need to use your school ID? Do you have a govt issued ID (driver's license, for example) from another state?

- Dreams

Why do you need to use your school ID? Do you have a govt issued ID (driver's license, for example) from another state?

- Dreams

Nope, that's the issue. but when I went to 24 hour Disney, I paid at the ticket booth with my credit card, and I showed her my school ID and she accepted that.
just wondering if she was being nice, or if school IDs are actually allowed for identification, at the park.
thanks for the response :-)

When they'd had AP events in the past, like after hours events or previews, the information has said you need government issued ID to get your wristband. Although I think in most cases you had to be over 18 to register anyway, and I'm sure they would probably accept a school ID. But just to make it easier, you should get a state ID card, because I'm sure you'll encounter an issue somewhere, eventually.

When they'd had AP events in the past, like after hours events or previews, the information has said you need government issued ID to get your wristband. Although I think in most cases you had to be over 18 to register anyway, and I'm sure they would probably accept a school ID. But just to make it easier, you should get a state ID card, because I'm sure you'll encounter an issue somewhere, eventually.

thank you for the advice.
I need to get my California ID ASAP.
This will be my first time being an AP holder since I was about 6 years old.
so I'm excited for all these events and what not. I'm getting the premium.. I think I'm too excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter