Question about buses

kycanonist

Mouseketeer
Okay, we are staying at ASMo... Is there a bus for each park, or does each bus go to all of the parks along the way? This is our first trip, so I don't want to be confused.

For the most part, there is a separate bus to each park/downtown disney. The water parks sometimes share with other destinations (Typhoon with DTD, Blizzard with AK). They are all very well-marked---both the buses, and the stops---so it will be easy to tell where you are going. And, if you are ever in doubt, just ask a driver.

There is a bus for each park (different waiting areas outside the lobby). On your return from the parks, there is one shared waiting area for all of the All Star Resorts- you'll be sharing buses with ASMU and ASSp

Yes there is a bus for each park! There are stops in front of the main building for each park. If I remember correctly DTD and the water parks share a bus...I may be wrong though. (We have had a car the past few trips)

Have a great time!!

There is a bus for each park (different waiting areas outside the lobby). On your return from the parks, there is one shared waiting area for all of the All Star Resorts- you'll be sharing buses with ASMU and ASSp

This is not true of MK - there are separate waiting areas (most of the time) and separate buses returning from MK.

Liz

There will be separate buses for each park (as mentioned, the water parks may share).

Just do yourself a favor, and don't get on the one labeled "Dentist Office." That one won't take you to a fun park. Ask me how I know.

:thumbsup2

There will be separate buses for each park (as mentioned, the water parks may share).

Just do yourself a favor, and don't get on the one labeled "Dentist Office." That one won't take you to a fun park. Ask me how I know.

:thumbsup2

Did you see Dale there getting braces?

On your return from the parks, there is one shared waiting area for all of the All Star Resorts- you'll be sharing buses with ASMU and ASSp

Sorry, that is not a sure thing.

It can depend on the time-of-day and the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter