Question about booking a trip thru Disney...

RCSpur

Earning My Ears
I'm probably going to try to get a place on site with free dining at Art of Animation... There will be 6 of us. How does the payment system work?

RCSpur said:
I'm probably going to try to get a place on site with free dining at Art of Animation... There will be 6 of us. How does the payment system work?

Make your reservation with a $200 deposit. Pay as you like but at 45 days out from check in, you must pay in full. Have a great trip.

Sandy Mouse said:
Make your reservation with a $200 deposit. Pay as you like but at 45 days out from check in, you must pay in full. Have a great trip.

Thanks so much.

Art of Animation is not currently included in the free dining packages, and I doubt it will be anytime soon. We decided that we'd prefer free dining, and we'll just go visit A of A!

Art of Animation is not currently included in the free dining packages, and I doubt it will be anytime soon. We decided that we'd prefer free dining, and we'll just go visit A of A!

Actually if you book a family suite (which is what I'm assuming they're doing since they're a family of 6) you can get free dining. We were booked in a Finding Nemo suite with free dining for next week, but a better deal came along so they allowed us to switch no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter