• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about BOG breakfast and what to ride afterwards.

beepet

Earning My Ears
We are going to MK on August 12th. I made reservations for an 8 am breakfast for BOG and currently the park is scheduled to open at 9:00. I made the reservations mostly so we could be in the park early (we have been at rope drop before and have seen the show). I have my first 3 FP+ booked for 7DMT, Thunder Mnt and Splash Mnt. Before I booked the breakfast, my original plan was to head to Space Mountain at Rope Drop so we could get that in before or first fastpass at 9:20-10:20. Now, my question to you experts is if I go immediately to 7DMT from breakfast (I hear we get a few minutes head start ahead of the rope drop crowd), would I have time to jump over to Space Mountain before it gets too crowded (15 min or less wait time) afterwards? Is it even worth it to try to ride 7DMT twice? I'm debating if I should keep my breakfast reservation or stick to my original plan.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Definitely try 7DMT twice. Space Mountain you can get still get a good time and do your 2nd trip on 7DMT with your FP+ towards the backend of the FP+ time. You should do 7DMT twice only b/c the options for doing it twice outside of that time frame are slim. Unless you have a younger child with you, b/c then you may want to hit Peter Pan's Flight first b/c the lines for that get long and stay long all day.

See you there! We also have an 8am BOG adr on August 12! I'm hoping to get a ride on SDMT before we head over to PP.

Few have a similar situation for 8/10. We are hoping to ride 7DMT after breakfast and I am debating about whether I should drop our fastpass for the ride and switch it to Space Mtn. I thought we might be able to ride PP and Winnie the Poo standby after 7dmt...not sure what to do.

We had similar timing last month and were able to ride 7DMT with no wait after breakfast. By the time we got off the time was posted at 45 mins. We went straight to Space Mtn was able to ride that with no wait next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter