Question about black/blue Friday

mya1k9

Mouseketeer
Hi!! I see people posting on here that they would hold off on Discovery Cove/Sea World tickets for the black/blue Friday sales. Is that an on line flash sale?? How do I sign up for an alert? What is the difference between the black and the blue, I know what black Friday is but never heard of blue Friday. Thanks in advance!!

I saw your post on the universal board and found this one to see if you got responses.

Main thing I see for blue Friday is that you're supposed to wear Seahawks gear on Fridays. :)

If you're seeing this as being a sale, I recommend asking inside the threads where you're seeing the mentions of blue Friday. If they are mentioning it then they know what it is.

Well, Googling past years shows that whatever the offer is, it's been available the entire weekend. You might want to do your own search regularly.

Never heard of a blue Friday... but there are others...

Thanksgiving sale...
Black Friday Sale...
Small Business Saturday Sale...
Sunday Funday sale(i made it up... ;) )
Cyber Monday Sale.

When Nov 1st hits, hop over to slickdeals.net. Slickdeals.net compiles a list of all the sales available at what store and then people rank if the sale is good or not.
If your looking for online sales stuff, Cyber Monday is another chance to buy stuff again after Black Friday.

Blue Friday is for the SeaWorld parks and it's an online sale. It's just their cute name for their Black Friday deals. There will usually be a big dedicated thread about it in the Seaworld/Aquatica/Discovery Cove section nearing the event. I know there's one from last year you can search in that forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter