• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about beds in room

jlcd

DIS Veteran
Hi. I have a resort view room booked with my adult daughter. Do I need to call to make sure we get a room with 2 queens and not a king bed room?

Which resort? Some have King bed as a bookable option (so, if you didn't book with this option you should* be okay).

*I say should because, weird things can happen.

Which resort? Some have King bed as a bookable option (so, if you didn't book with this option you should* be okay).

*I say should because, weird things can happen.

oops sorry. Boardwalk Inn. Resort view room. It gives several bed configuration options online but no ability to pick one.

oops sorry. Boardwalk Inn. Resort view room. It gives several bed configuration options online but no ability to pick one.
The best way to handle it is to call Disney reservations and request two queen beds. We kept getting king beds at the YC and I finally had to put the two-queen bed request on our reservation. We haven't gotten a king bed since then.

When traveling with my mom I called Disney to request 2 queens and told them I was traveling with my mom. I also swung by the front desk on arrival to confirm we had 2 queens before even going to the room.

Check out this link, answer the questions, and then send a room request form via the website:
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-boardwalk-inn

This was a free service pre pandemic I assume it still is.
Great Site but specific room details are not always updated / correct. Now room request forwarding to Disney is only available to paid Subscribers. In the past is was free if you just registered at the site as @NYCgrrl posted above.

Dave

I’d call and have them put a note on your reservation. I generally travel with my 22 yo son, and twice, fairly recently, at Disney we’ve been put in a king and haven't been able to move to a 2Q. Once I had even booked a 2Q and we got the king 🙄. I have never had that issue anywhere other than Disney. King rooms are nice and spacious, so maybe the room assigner thought they were pixie dusting us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter