Question about AP fall discounts for PPH.

disneyfreako

Earning My Ears
Was wondering when they will release fall rates for PPH? I already booked our room with a view:yay: for Oct. They said if they come out with discounts that all we would have to do is call back and they would honor the discounted rate. Just thought it would be nice to save a little money. Thanks in advance.

AP discounts came out a couple of weeks ago, for dates from 12th August to 29th September - I called and changed our rate, saved approx. $700 on our 13 night stay which was great.

...for dates from 12th August to 29th September...

Disney has such interesting ideas of what the seasons are. That ends merely a week into Fall!

(I remember getting an AP newsletter that was advertising Winter rates. Almost all of which were *well* in the past by the time the newsletter came out in December. And weren't in the Winter. Helpful and intelligent of them!)

Was wondering when they will release fall rates for PPH? I already booked our room with a view:yay: for Oct. They said if they come out with discounts that all we would have to do is call back and they would honor the discounted rate. Just thought it would be nice to save a little money. Thanks in advance.

Do you have a senior (60 or older) in your party? If so, Disney gives a discount up to 30% (depending on the type of room).

We booked PPH about 6 weeks ago & locked some great rates because my mom is coming with us on this trip :goodvibes

Do you have a senior (60 or older) in your party? If so, Disney gives a discount up to 30% (depending on the type of room).

We booked PPH about 6 weeks ago & locked some great rates because my mom is coming with us on this trip :goodvibes

No, no senior discount for us. we are only 32 years old and it will just be me and my husaband traveling this time. maybe I'll call them tomorrow and see what they can do for us since our trip is only 47 days:cool1: away. Thanks for help guys!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter