Question about AoA Suites

ZoZo

DIS Veteran
Hi, everyone! I have a question about the "kitchen" area at the AoA suites. What's included? My understanding is that there is a small fridge (a little bigger than the "cube" type of fridge found in dorm rooms), a sink, a microwave, and some disposable paper products. Is this correct?

What type of paper products are included? Is it things like paper plates, cups, plastic silverware, and things like that? Do they have paper towels? Should I plan to bring any of this type of thing from home (or order from Garden Grocer)?

Thanks in advance.

Plastic cutlery, small cups, paper plates and bowls, a bottle opener/corkscrew, and paper towels. I can't remember if there was a can opener (I didn't need one). I was pleasantly surprised at how much fit in the fridge. I was able to store extra drinks on the shelf above the microwave (I needed a chair, but at least they were out up out of the way).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter