• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Annual Pass and Dining Plan

vald1977

<font color=green>I keep thinking that if I keep s
I have been looking for a clear answer to this question and figured I would come to the experts ;) . We are planning a trip on-site in July. If we buy an annual pass for just one member of our party (me) and book a room under an annual passholder's discount, can we add the dining plan to that reservation? The rest of the party would have base tickets. I know that for free dining you wouldn't be able to do this, but I'm hoping in this situation you can. Thanks :).

The annual passholder can book a room (with a AP discount) and then add the dining plan and make a AP package. It will not come with tickets at all, so everyone else in the room will have to purchase their tickets (You can get discounted ones at UndercoverTourist btw). I hope that answers your question. :goodvibes

I have been looking for a clear answer to this question and figured I would come to the experts ;) . We are planning a trip on-site in July. If we buy an annual pass for just one member of our party (me) and book a room under an annual passholder's discount, can we add the dining plan to that reservation? The rest of the party would have base tickets. I know that for free dining you wouldn't be able to do this, but I'm hoping in this situation you can. Thanks :).

The annual passholder can book a room (with a AP discount) and then add the dining plan and make a AP package. It will not come with tickets at all, so everyone else in the room will have to purchase their tickets (You can get discounted ones at UndercoverTourist btw). I hope that answers your question. :goodvibes

Just to add, if it is a package it has to be paid in full 45 days prior to arrival.'
One time we did a last minute booking with the AP rate, added dining and had to pay for it at time of booking since it was less than 45 days until our arrival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter