• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question about additional driver fee from Avis

lmmmdtmlem

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the fee is for adding an additional driver with Avis? I have a rate of $219 for a minivan for eight days but we will be having at least two people driving the van. I can't seem to find anything on their website. We a lso have a rate of $249 from Dollar and the additional driver fee is waived because my parents are members of the Silver Dollar Club. Thanks for any information.:)

We asked at Avis this past week about additional driver fees. If you are married to the person who holds the reservation, there is no additional fee. Hope this helps. T

I called Avis directly too. That's nice to know that they don't charge for a spouse to drive. They did say that if you want to add a driver in addition to the spouse that the fee would be $25 for the period of the rental. Thought this info. might help someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter