Question about a pin-Need help!

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
Ok, so my sister got a Pin - I think!?!?

Is this considered a pin and is it really a deal?

4 nights, 5 days at a Disney Value Resort
Tickets (one park per day) and most meals included for a grand total of
$1284.

Is this a good deal? Does this mean the Dining Plan is included since it says 'most meals?

Or would it be cheaper because she is coming for my wedding to book a room only and wait to see if there's a better discount released?

Please help!

Sounds exactly like the email we just received. Yes, the $1284 would be for 4nights/5days with basic theme park tickets (no hopping added, but can be added for additional cost) for 2 adults, 1 Junior and 1 Child at a Value Resort. The Dining is Free! :)

would she be able to add more night? She is planning to stay 5 nights, 6 days. And with only 1 adult, 1 junior, 1 child

Would this still be a deal to her if she made these changes?

Also, what ages are a junior?

Yes, she could add more nights, upgrade tickets to hoppers, upgrade from Value to Moderate or Deluxe, etc.... It could definitely be a good deal for her. I would call Disney and get a quote to see the difference in prices. Children are 3-9 years and Juniors are 10-17 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter