• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about 7 Night Western Caribbean on Fantasy

OrlandoMagic

DIS Veteran
Hi, hope someone can help me with a couple of questions I have regarding the 7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy (Itinerary B).

I am close to booking a cat 9B cabin for this cruise but I have a choice of two staterooms, one port side and one starboard side. Is there an advantage to being on one side of the ship to the other? Is there normally a particular side that gets land views when docked at the ports?

Thanks for any answers :goodvibes

You back in at CC so you would have a view of the beaches. And the fireworks are viewable from the starboard side not the port side.
That's my two cents!

You back in at CC so you would have a view of the beaches. And the fireworks are viewable from the starboard side not the port side.
That's my two cents!

Thanks for your reply. Just to confirm, it's starboard side you can see the beach at CC from?

One other thing I noticed, when I was comparing room reports from both sides, the staterooms on port side seem to be more positive than starboard. A lot of the reports from starboard seemed to be about the noise from below.

Can anyone shed light on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter