question about 3 day pass

Lisharn

Earning My Ears
I have a question about the multiday pass. We are going to buy the 3 day pass. I want to know do you have to use them 3 days in a row or can you use them over a weeks time? I have 2 young kids and might want to spread the disney days out over a week visit to LA. I have not found any easy answers to this question. My mom went to Disneyworld and said they had a week to use hers. Any response is much appreciated. Thank you

Elisha

You have 14 total days to use them. :) Or specifically I think the wording is that they expire 13 days after first use.

Thank you for the quick reply. That is great news. I just wish they made it more clear on the website. I am sure I am not the only one who has not gone in years. This will be our first trip in over 10 years and the first for our kids.

Thank you for the quick reply. That is great news. I just wish they made it more clear on the website. I am sure I am no the only one who has not gone in years. This will be our first trip in over 10 years and the first for our kids.

How fun! Enjoy every moment. :wizard:

If you're buying them for early next year, be sure to (if you're using disneyland.com) change the dropdown box to 2009. There's a special from Jan 6 to April 30 where everyone gets in for the kid's price.

That savings, if it's when you're going, might be good enough to convince you to add a few more park days to your Disney visit.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter