Quest, Retired, Tiki items, ICE, Pins and a lot more

Hello my Duck Key Friend! I am interested in 2 of your space mountain room codes.
I can offer:
velvet ropes - gold (I think I have 3)
Aladdin flying carpet - purple (I have 4)
Credits whatever you think is fair.
Let me know what you think is fair and I will get back to you. Not sure what the asking price is for these rooms.
Lady

swimmingneno - LOL technically I guess they do qualify. But I have so many myself. No harm in asking though, so tell me what you are interested in and how many you are willing to offer. :goodvibes

peasy, silvrstrfx, DemonLlama - Sorry, I too was anticipating the trades taking place last night. But my computer was not in the mood it seems! :badpc: Hope we can try again tonight!

SorcererDonald16 - Yes I would take a shopping spree. 5,000 - 7,000 credits

caribbound - I was on and off, but true not for long. Okay to adding the Herbie poster for 10 palm trunks, and I would like to say yes to the slide pieces, but I just read a thread where they were saying you could not trade those up and downhill pieces anymore, so they can force us to play the new water park games to get them. (If you see my 'green light' on in DIS, just send me a PM of what your VMK title is, and where to meet, and I will get on!)

Lady - I would say 2,500 per room. So, either 5,000 credits, or you can do a combo that comes to 5,000 - some credits and some purple carpet chairs. I consider the purple carpet chairs worth 1,000 each.

PurpleDuck, Just to warn you that
Yesterday, I got the confirmation that all Space Moutain room codes turn to be Tron items ... Because when I entered my old codes it was tron stuffs and other ppl have the same stuff ...

Purple Duck - This sounds good to me. I would like to trade for 5 tiki fountains (5,000 credits), 8 cyan tikis (2,000 credits), and 4 yellow tikis (1,000) credits, for a total of 8,000 credits.

I can load these credits into my quest machine right now, if that works for you!

Thanks...sygl

PurpleDuck said:
The tiki fountains are 1000 each, the tiki idols are 250 each. I have yet to update my first post with the number of tikis available as the trades for them have not taken place yet. However, here is how many I anticipate having of each color. 20 of the cyan, 8 of the red, and 6 yellow.

I have a rather large project I am going to be doing, so I already know I can not have too many TL Palm Trunks. :goodvibes But I also would be agreeable to credits, or a combinatiion of the two, whichever works for you.

No problem Purpleduckie :goodvibes sorry your computer was being difficult, computer problems are the WORST. I'll look for you tonight, may I please have 2 tiki fountains for 2,000 as well?

I am interested in these for my quest:
20x Mickey Special
I can offer:
Aladdin flying carpet - purple
Some Pumpkins

PurpleDuck said:
swimmingneno - LOL technically I guess they do qualify. But I have so many myself. No harm in asking though, so tell me what you are interested in and how many you are willing to offer. :goodvibes

peasy, silvrstrfx, DemonLlama - Sorry, I too was anticipating the trades taking place last night. But my computer was not in the mood it seems! :badpc: Hope we can try again tonight!

SorcererDonald16 - Yes I would take a shopping spree. 5,000 - 7,000 credits

caribbound - I was on and off, but true not for long. Okay to adding the Herbie poster for 10 palm trunks, and I would like to say yes to the slide pieces, but I just read a thread where they were saying you could not trade those up and downhill pieces anymore, so they can force us to play the new water park games to get them. (If you see my 'green light' on in DIS, just send me a PM of what your VMK title is, and where to meet, and I will get on!)

Lady - I would say 2,500 per room. So, either 5,000 credits, or you can do a combo that comes to 5,000 - some credits and some purple carpet chairs. I consider the purple carpet chairs worth 1,000 each.

Sounds good duck! How about 2 Chairs and 3,000 credits via quest machine?
Lady

When are you planning on being on today? I'll try to meet up with you today.

sygl - works for me, the items are yours

peasy - no problem, will add 2 fountains to your items

Spongeblair - how about 4 pumpkins?

Lady - Sounds good but, hmm.. I will have to check on Kasiks' post. If he is right that my codes are really tron now, that won't help you for rooms! (Oh my, and to think I traded my life away for several sets of tron!! ARG!)

Coasterguy - I will be on and off all evening probably through close, generally solidly on from 11:30pm Eastern until close.

I am "she" and I am sorry for you about Tron items..

But I would like to buy more tiki stuffs for my room because I did not well calculate the number I needed ...
I still need if possible
14x bamboo carpet - beige
3x bamboo carpet - red
2x bamboo carpet - green
and 6x each color of tiki idols ..
Which would make
8300 credits

and I would like to know how much credits do you want for the green number generator (if you are looking for credits for that item)

PurpleDuck said:
I'd like to offer 3,000 credits a piece for pirate pins 2, 3, and 5. Let me know if that sounds good. Thanks.

Sounds great!
I sent you a PM, but then I remembered you don't like PMs. I'm ready to trade with you whenever you are. Just search for "Mnementh".

Kasiks said:
I am "she" and I am sorry for you about Tron items..

But I would like to buy more tiki stuffs for my room because I did not well calculate the number I needed ...
I still need if possible
14x bamboo carpet - beige
3x bamboo carpet - red
2x bamboo carpet - green
3x bamboo wall divider - yellow
and 6x each color of tiki idols ..
Which would make

and I would like to know how much credits do you want for the green number generator (if you are looking for credits for that item)

PLEASE forgive my typo, I knew you were a she :guilty:

As far as what you are looking for:
-- bamboo carpets - 14 beige and 3 red are fine. I don't have any green, did you want 2 of the blue again instead?
-- bamboo wall dividers - 3 yellow are fine.
-- tiki idols - 6 cyan and 6 red are fine. I only have 2 of the yellow left. Do you want them anyway, and/or add some more of the cyan (6 left) or red (2 left)?
-- 3000 for the green generator (yes credits are fine)

PurpleDuck said:

Lady - Sounds good but, hmm.. I will have to check on Kasiks' post. If he is right that my codes are really tron now, that won't help you for rooms! (Oh my, and to think I traded my life away for several sets of tron!! ARG!)

Yes, Argh!! Just tried one of my old Hyperspace codes and instead of room I got Tron. I now have 40 extra Tron things. LOL

PurpleDuck said:
PLEASE forgive my typo, I knew you were a she :guilty:

As far as what you are looking for:
-- bamboo carpets - 14 beige and 3 red are fine. I don't have any green, did you want 2 of the blue again instead?
-- bamboo wall dividers - 3 yellow are fine.
-- tiki idols - 6 cyan and 6 red are fine. I only have 2 of the yellow left. Do you want them anyway, and/or add some more of the cyan (6 left) or red (2 left)?
-- 3000 for the green generator (yes credits are fine)

for the blue bamboo carpets, I meaned blue not green but when you look at them they look green, sorry ...
for the tiki idols, I will take the 2 yellow left, add 2 red and 2 cyan.
So 8 cyan, 8 red and 2 yellow.
I will take the generator
I am sorry but I dont need the bamboo wall dividers anymore, I corrected my post but it seems you quoted me when I was correcting it ...

for the typo, it is ok (i should not even post back that I was a she ...)

Thanks

Kasiks said:
for the blue bamboo carpets, I meaned blue not green but when you look at them they look green, sorry ...
for the tiki idols, I will take the 2 yellow left, add 2 red and 2 cyan.
So 8 cyan, 8 red and 2 yellow.
I will take the generator
I am sorry but I dont need the bamboo wall dividers anymore, I corrected my post but it seems you quoted me when I was correcting it ...

Thanks

Okay, total will be 11,300 credits. Double checking the items:
-- bamboo carpets: 14 beige, 3 red, 2 blue
-- tiki idols: 2 yellow, 8 red, 8 cyan
-- green random number generator

PurpleDuck said:
Okay, total will be 11,300 credits. Double checking the items:
-- bamboo carpets: 14 beige, 3 red, 2 blue
-- tiki idols: 2 yellow, 8 red, 8 cyan
-- green random number generator
:)
We can do the trade when you want

Thank you very much, PurpleDuck! I will be looking for you in the evenings and around 11:30 PM Eastern.

Thanks, again - sygl

PurpleDuck said:
sygl - works for me, the items are yours

peasy - no problem, will add 2 fountains to your items

Spongeblair - how about 4 pumpkins?

Coasterguy - I will be on and off all evening probably through close, generally solidly on from 11:30pm Eastern until close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter